Volunteering your design skills is an important part of staying grounded as a designer, everyone deserves quality design whether they can afford it or not. Here is a list of pro bono projects that I have been involved in.
– Materials for In Her Cherished Heart Catholic Women’s Conference
– Ads for Women’s Care Center
– Keep Peoria Beautiful calendars
– Ride for Whitney charity flyers
– Marketing Materials for the Brothers of St. John
– Logos and design work for Dream Center Peoria
– Brochure for a mental wellness facility